What is a Children's Centre?
Children's Centres offer all families with children under 5 a range of services information and support in their local community.
- Play and learning activities for you and your child
- Support and information about parenting issues as your child grows up
- Support in the home for those who choose it
- Access to Family Health services and Speech & Language advice
- Help with finding jobs, training or childcare
- Support for childminders
- Play Schemes in the holidays
Click on the link below for more information on the East Bristol Children's Centre website
To see how to get to Speedwell Nursery School and Children's Centre, please click on the orange footprint.